Friday, July 18, 2008

A Lover in Père Lachaise

This world it didn’t love you like I did. Like a jealous lover, it took from you then tried to bleach your beauty. It defiled it and nearly ruined you; but I know you, I knew you. No one understood a love like ours; there are some people that don’t understand love at all. You know I still love; I still love you like I always did. I raised your stone; it was beautiful like I said I would. The world will know you I swear, I’ll make them see. Times will change, ends will come and they will know you I swear. I will make you live forever so you will never leave us alone again. We all need to be in love all the time. I raised that stone like I said I would. I left a space in it for me, so we can always look at each other, so I can be a piece of you like I always wish I was. I still love,
I still love you like I always did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg this is the most amazing piece, im almost crying