Sunday, August 3, 2008

Refugee

When all the beauty is gone and only ugliness is left, I will ask where have all these sheets gone? Where has my youth gone? When this contract is aged, and the sex is done, where will you be when we’ve all gone wrong? These dirty sights, they’ve all treated you just the same, sides split bleeding on the street, and I’ve come to leave here; to leave me. It’s hard to speak, when you have no words, when every syllable is a trap in a stall. I say jump to the road side, we’ll lick our wounds, leave all the sheets, in the streets, and they’ll be gone. We’ll run away, if only you could see it. I wanted love, you wanted it all. Forget it all, let them sit on their gawking throne, seeing nothing at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this. i love it, and i can't explain why. its not cause there is not reason to love it, it is because there are not words to satisfy the feeling.